Tuesday, January 4, 2011

awful monday

       One day I was walking along the street when I saw a tall man walk into a dark alley way that led to the grave yard of doom. I said to the man "hey don't go that way". But he kept walking so I yelled"hey stop" but he just kept walking so I chased him but when igot around the corner I noticed  he had disepeared. so I turned around to head home whe every thing went black then something hit me on the head then next thing I knewI was knocked out inside a steel cage with a minotar. The minotaur screamed "roar!!!!". So the minotaur started to run at me so I tried to jump but I was atached to the cage so he minotaur atacked me with it horns so I ended up on his horn. So I had a giant hole threw my chest. then as i was dying I ripped off his horn and stabbed him in the head now he is dead but his body disinagrated.
                                                                
                                  THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment